A Matter of Horse

All things Equine, all over the world.

Facebook Pinterest Twitter

Master Moss at work

Re: Master Moss at work

Postby Chevalblanc » Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:54 pm

Glad to hear Mossy is using his brain a bit! Tari's great at tripping over her own feet too, really need to get some time (and space) to start her on poles etc.
Helen

ImageImageImageImageImage
Chevalblanc

Share On:

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter

Postby littlewhitehorse » Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:06 pm

I think I missed a couple of weeks of your posts, just catching up; sounds like it's going well and I really like Liz's comments and ideas for you :thumbup:
littlewhitehorse

Postby M-E » Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:35 pm

What is it with the human brain, the week Moss has been very good indeed so good :angel: I have been worrying that he must be ill :random: :rofl: instead of just :crossfingers: that he is starting to grow up and I am starting to get the hang of this training stuff :lol:

I rode him Thursday and at walk he was fab on turns stops bends ect but I could not get trot, you can feal him get ready alomost do a step at trot then he just stops :confused: you squeese, kick slap his reins on his shoulder, slap the whip om your leg, on his legs scream blue murder and all he will do is rein back or tofh :hmmm: :hmmm: if a just let min stand a moment then asj for walk he does it straight off. so after a while I stopped trying and just did walk but with me trying to be in balance with trying to remember the stuff Nicky told me about feeling his stride which hoof ect is where, really looking forward to my lessons in November
M-E

Previous

Return to Blogs